Tour of Amer, Jaipur
View below details on how to plan a tour of Amer, Jaipur
List of tourist sites to visit in Amer, Jaipur
The city of Amer is just next to Jaipur and is older than the Pink City. Here, you can plan a half or a full day tour, and our suggestions to explore Amer is like this:
- First stop at Jal Mahal, which is a palace built in the middle of Man Sagar Lake.
- Only pictures can be taken from outside, as entry is not allowed in Jal Mahal.
- The second stop will be the grand Amber Fort, where 1st you must enjoy an Elephant ride till the entry gate of Amber Fort
- And then a guided tour of whole Amber Fort, and the four courtyards built inside this massive fort.
- Just next to Amber Fort, lies a 16-century stepwell site, known as Panna Meena ka Kund.
- And the final tourist sites in Amer will be Jaigarh & Nahargarh Fort.
Later you can explore the markets of Amer which is famous for its statues, blue pottery, etc. But be aggressive in bargaining 🙂
If you have two days in Jaipur, then we suggest a whole day for Pink City part of Jaipur, and the second day for Amer. Else, you can also visit sites like Jal Mahal, Amber Fort from 3 pm to 7 pm, which we normally suggest to our guests who only have a day for Jaipur Sightseeing tour.
The complete list of Amer tourist attractions:
- Jal Mahal
- Amber Fort
- Panna Meena ka Kund
- Jaigarh Fort
- Nahargarh Fort
- Royal Gaitor
Our taxi fare for a full day Jaipur Sightseeing tour:
- Rs 999 in sedan cab, for 8 hours
- Rs 1399 in Toyota Innova for 8 hours
Office: C 2, Airport Rd, Shiv Colony, Tonk Phatak, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302029
Phone Number: +91 8005724023
Email: Fill the contact form below.